Saturday, February 27, 2010

Doryx And Waxing Itchy Vagina...?

Itchy vagina...? - doryx and waxing

The last 3 days in my vagina, vulva and vagina has been itching like crazy! zero and do not until I starting to hurt, but it does not work! really starting to bother me in the night / early morning ... clearish and a few days ago, a little / slimey white ball is released. Ive been taking Doryx for acne ... Ive been there since 3/13/08. I also havent had sex for over a year ... So I do not shave / wax .. I'm out of it, is that healthy? and sometimes I did not clean, if in the ground to urinate so tired in the morning or late at night ... so easy on my PJ dried .. And do not wash, because it hurts when I pee on the next day if you do too. But this custom itching go away! Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment