Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rosacea Topical Cream Is There A Rosacea Remedy I Haven't Tried Yet?

Is there a rosacea remedy I haven't tried yet? - rosacea topical cream

I have rosacea 11 years. She gave me all the pills and topical cream that the dermatologist has been known and are each over a long period of time without exemption. I tried even over long periods

Care Mary Kay
Tea tree oil
Eucerin Redness Reduction
H2O2
PROSAC
Trifoliate redness relief (with even that, as a moisturizer every morning)
I use mineral makeup
I know that will solve all (Sun., alcohol, spices, etc.)
I drink lots of water

I am German and have sensitive skin. As the United States makes a natural blonde with fair skin, only 2% of the population, I believe, is not working why the normal means.

I care more about the broken capillaries and redness, rough skin. Thanks for any help

0 comments:

Post a Comment