Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Pokemon Games Can You Get Ra How Can I Make Pokemon Games Better?

How can i make pokemon games better? - what pokemon games can you get ra

ok my sister was a game of Pokemon and I saw her play. Before I saw the show and the game can be much better. So I have a better game Pokemon want to create fresh and attractive (not that games are now very bad), but I really do not know and want to Nintendo to help, and the person who created or advise me preveouis ones.can if you work for Nintendo Pokemon or business consider my idea. What can I do?

1 comments:

Adam917 said...

u should study the game and then in a store like Target, Wal-Mart, etc.. Buy a GameShark or Action Replay ROM and illegily buy and do a team. Whatever it is, and he does illegel

Post a Comment